God is interested in you. He knows everything about you. From the number of hairs you have on your head (Matthew 10:301), to the very thoughts in your heart (Jeremiah 17:102), our Creator is interested in you as an individual.
The greatest evidence of God’s interest in you was the sending of His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to pay the entire debt of sin. He did this out of love for you (John 3:163; Romans 5:84). That each of us has sinned is a fact established by simply examining ourselves by 10 commands given by the LORD in the book of Exodus, chapter 205. These ten commands were summarised into two commands by Jesus in the book of Matthew, chapter 22, verses 36-40.6 He said that each of us is responsible to love God with all our heart, soul, and mind. He said, secondly, we are to love our neighbours (anyone with whom we come into contact and have the opportunity to influence in some way) as much as we love our own selves. The honest person will admit that he/she has broken both of those commands at some point in his/her life. By breaking God’s commands, we become guilty of the law of God as offenders and transgressors. That brings us back to the fact that God sent His Son to die for everyone’s sins (offenses, transgressions) simply because He loves each of us. God is interested in you as an individual!
God is not looking for us to please Him in order to earn His forgiveness for our sins against Him. He has already offered forgiveness to anyone who will receive it. He can offer this forgiveness because the perfect, sinless sacrifice was made by His Son on the cross at the mount called Calvary. Everything good that God has for you is received in and through Jesus Christ. Forgiveness for your sins, eternal life, access to God’s throne in prayer, leadership in life and for decisions, righteousness, etc. can only be received by going to God through Jesus Christ. God has established that the only path to Him is His Son (John 14:67). It is an incredible thought that God’s interest in you was deep enough for Him to allow His sinless Son to die on your behalf for your sins! (2 Cor. 5:218). And, not only did Jesus die for your sins, but He showed His power over sin, death, and hell, as well as, showing God’s approval and acceptance of His payment, by rising from the grave. By accepting these facts and good news (called the Gospel), you can be, what the Bible calls, saved (Rom. 10:9-10, 139).
Being saved, by its very name, tells us that God has enough interest in you as an individual to deliver you from something. From what would God desire to deliver you, to such an extent, that He would sacrifice His own sinless Son? The answer is simple and sobering; the answer is DEATH. The Bible teaches us that there are two deaths; 1) Physical death and 2) the Second death. Everyone, both saved and unsaved, will experience physical death. That is evident by the fact that Christians still die. But, the Bible says very simply, “the wages of sin is death.” Throughout the New Testament, Christians experienced death.
The Bible tells us that the Second Death is the Lake of Fire (Rev. 20:1410). It is the final result of God’s wrath being poured out upon those who embrace sin rather than the Lord Jesus Christ (John 3:1811; John 3:3612). The Second Death is an eternal death. That is NOT good news! But, not everyone will experience what the Bible calls the Second Death. Only those who do not believe on God’s Son as their only hope of salvation will die the Second Death. God is interested in you!
Please take some time to look at the material offered to you through this website. We are interested in you! We will do whatever we can to help you find salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ.
1. Matthew 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
2. Jeremiah 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
3. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
4. Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
5. Exodus 20:1-17 And God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not commit adultery. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.
6. Matthew 22:36-40 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
7. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
8. 2 Corinthians 5:21 For he (God) hath made him (Jesus) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him (Jesus).
9. Romans 10:9-10, 13 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
10. Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
11. John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
12. John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.